Download ABMA's Membership Brochure
Bearing and Finished Component manufacturers are the core members of the association and the leaders of the industry. ABMA members make up about 80% of the United States bearing production. These companies have rich histories while focusing on today’s cutting edge technologies to continuously improve the quality and performance of the bearing. Many of these companies have been around for almost a century and six of these companies have been members since our origin in 1933.
- Industry exposure for your company. ABMA understands that industry trends and best-practice sharing are keys to creating growth opportunities for the industry. Committee engagement and member-hosted events enable the sharing of best practices on specific topics.
- Access and networking opportunities with senior executives in the bearing industry. A key component of ABMA membership is the networking opportunities available to share best practices and obtain key insights on industry trends. By joining ABMA, you will connect with top executives from across the country, establishing a strong and profitable distribution network.
- Opportunity to participate on ABMA Committees and assist in shaping the future of the bearing industry. ABMA has the following committees: Anti-Counterfeiting, Bearing Technical, Education and Statistics.
- Attend ABMA Meetings - learn about the latest industry trends and meet top decision makers. ABMA holds two annual meetings each year that offer members a venue to interact with key industry leaders as well as gain valuable insight on current industry trends.
- Industry participation on a global level through ABMA's affiliation with the World Bearing Association (WBA). WBA has made eradicating counterfeit bearings its top priority. This active program supports local law enforcement efforts against counterfeiters, hosts customs education seminars, maintains a global awareness campaign, and partners with Chinese Customs Authorities.
- Discounts for all ABMA's continuing education opportunities. ABMA is dedicated to being the premier source of educational opportunities and information for the bearing industry. For additional information about our continuing education program, please click here.
- Access to key contact information for all ABMA members. Participants from member companies are CEOs and senior executives - the key decision-makers and the most successful and forward thinking leaders in the bearing industry.
- Access to information through our monthly newsletter, periodic press releases, and our weekly Industry News Brief.
What do members say are the key reasons for their membership with ABMA?
- Ability to contribute and influence the future of the industry - not just in the United States, but worldwide.
- Access to other leaders within the bearing industry, including some of the most successful and forward-thinking manufacturers and suppliers.
- Frequent information and updates about relevant legislative and regulatory issues Exclusive and timely access to market trends for production, imports, and exports that influence critical business decisions.
- Eligibility to attend ABMA’s member meetings, including the Annual Conference and the Fall Meeting.
- Exposure to a variety of best practices other manufacturing companies.
- Visibility to an audience of potential clients, employees and partners in ABMA publications and on the ABMA Web site.
- Leadership development opportunities for staff—both current and aspiring executives.
Member Commitment & Fees:
In addition to the payment of dues, members should be prepared to devote sufficient time and travel expenses to participate in meetings. As in any association, those members who are active contribute most to the association's success and also are the ones who benefit most from membership.
Dues for primary manufacturer members are related to members' annual sales of bearings and components, with a one-time initiation fee.
Primary Membership Manufacturer Dues are based on a company's net annual sales in the USA, or for export from the USA of anti-friction bearings or major components used in the same, by the member and any affiliated firm, corporation or corporate division. Based on a company's net sales dues could range from $1,410 to $46,000.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TODAY
For further information, please contact ABMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Primary Manufacturer Members
The Abbott Ball Company
Accurate Bushing Company, Inc.
American Roller Bearing Company
Atlantic Bearing Services LLC
Baldor - Dodge
Bearing Manufacturing Company (BMC)
Hoover Precision Products
Koyo Corporation of U.S.A.
Nachi Technology, Inc.
Nakanishi Manufacturing Corporation
New England Minature Ball
New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc.
NTN Bearing Corporation of America
SKF USA Inc.
The Timken Company
Universal Bearings, LLC.